Saturday, April 1

Day 6: Taro is so tired


woooo...I am so tired

It was really windy when we took him out today, the weather seem to change a little overnight.It has been 6 days since we bought Taro out of the building. He did struggle a little but when his daddy carried him, he just stopped struggling and be a good boy. We met up with his previous owners and they brought his real dad along to the park with us. We had a great time at the park and Taro was a goodie. He didn't get all mischievous even though there were lots of distractions around such as pigeons, children and etc.

After that, we dropped by the previous owner's place, where Taro got to meet his mum. It was a pity that I didn't have a camera with me to capture the moment where Taro met his mama and surprisingly they still remember each other as Taro was trying to get some milk out of his mum. (It was such as waste not to capture it...awwwwww)

Taro had great fun, he even used his daddy cat litter when he was there and had some of their cat biscuits. And it was the first time, we saw Taro tried dried whitebaits that his mum and dad don't eat. He also tried several other flavour such as vege and cheese kitty biscuits.

When we brought him home, he went straight to his food. After that I bath him but he struggle and meow non stop and scratched me so i had to get his dad to clean him up. Luckily, during the blow drying session with a noisy hair dryer, he was pretty clam and stop struggling.

Then my hubby and i went out for dinner and when we came home, we found Taro asleep, he was so tried that nothing in the world can seems to wake him up. And i think he sleepiness is so influential that he got his dad sleepy too.... While, mami (I) took the opportunity to do some blog updates and housework.

I was looking at both of them while capturing the picture below, tearing my hair out and screaming "I want to sleep too..."


Daddy and Taro ZZZZZZ time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home