Sunday, April 16

So greedy

Few days ago, when I was chopping and cleaning up the bak choy aka xiao bai chai, i decided to let Taro try a small bit of the greenie part. I called for him and showed him his treat (heehee..anything that is in my hand is his treat) and he came running (greedy pig) thinking it was something yummy..when my husband saw that, he said "he wont eat that"...BUT Taro proved us wrong, he actually ate it

SO i decided to be more adventurous ....

Today, i made some chicken sandwiches served with assorted salad ..while i was in the process, a thought came to me...heehee food tasting time...and i decided to let him try some of our boiled chicken breast and to my surprise, he loves it and even meowed for more...he went around looking and sniffing for more chicken breast...(heehee it was so funny)
But i decided not to give him anymore of it cos i boiled it with sea salt and a little pepper, which can be bad for cats...instead I gave him a small piece of spinach and he was happily eating it...what a piggy....anyways heres a picture of Taro eating his vege with his 2 hands ;)
(he had 2 pieces of it)


I love my veg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home